Bali Tour Package 3 Days and 2 Nights
Bali Tour Package 3 Days and 2 Nights is dedicated for those who has very limited holiday time to Bali. Within 3 days will show you the most famous and interesting tourist sites in Bali. From its spectacular nature scenery, rice terraces, waterfall, active volcano view, traditional dances, beaches, historical temple, glorious sunsets to its serene and tranquil atmosphere. This Bali Tour Package 3 Days and 2 Nights is fully exciting from your arrival in Bali until your departure, private services will be given to you with a good value of money, and we make sure your holiday in Bali will memorable one.
✪ Tour Itinerary
DAY 01 : ARRIVAL IN BALI + HALF DAY TOUR ( D )
Expected arrival in Bali ( 10.00 - 15.00 )
Late afternoon flight will adjust the program.
Upon arrival at Ngurah Rai International Airport (Denpasar International Airport), our driver will pick and greet your arrival and direct transfer to your hotel for check-in formalities. After that we will take you to the ancient temple of Pura Luhur Uluwatu, one of six key temples believed to be Bali's spiritual pillars, is renowned for its magnificent location, perched on top of a steep cliff approximately 70 metres above sea level. This is definitely one of the top places on the island to go to for sunset delights, with direct views overlooking the beautiful Indian Ocean. After sunset continue trip to Jimbaran Bay for an unforgettable dinner experience by the white-sandy beach. Relish a selection of freshly barbecued seafood dishes, including fish, squids, prawns, and mussels, before heading back to your hotel.
DAY 02 : FULL DAY TOUR ( B, L )
Pick up time 08.30 AM | Duration 11 hours
After breakfast at hotel, start your day with convenient pickup directly from your hotel. Grab a window seat as you ride into the countryside. Stop at Batubulan village, famed for its stone statues and sculptures. While there, watch the lively Barong dance, a piece of Balinese mythology with ornate costumes, traditional dancing, and unique musical instruments. Then drive on to Celuk village famous for it's gold and silver smith, and Mas village, a well-known woodcarving village. See the intricate carvings of handmade wood products, interact with the friendly villagers, and watch how artisans transform a simple piece of wood into fine art. Next to Tegenungan waterfall that surrounded by green valley, and stop by the UNESCO-listed cultural site of Goa Gajah (Elephant Cave) and wonder at the detailed sculptures of mythological creatures carved into the cave entrance. Our next stop will be at the Tirtha Empul temple that located at Tampak Siring. This temple has spring water that being used as holy water for various religious ceremony for Hindu people. Continue trip to Kintamani, where you can admire the lush panoramic sight of Mount Batur and the glistening volcanic crater lake of Danau Batur. Your lunch will be served at a delightful restaurant, which direct by the view of the volcano and it's crater lake. Head to the village of Temen and join a walking tour into the local Coffee farm. Stroll past fragrant coffee, vanilla, fruits, spices, and clove plantations and learn about the uses and medicinal benefits of the herbs. Get a behind-the-scenes look at the roasting process, and savor the chance to taste dark cups of coffee made from freshly ground beans. Drive to the Tegalalang village, the most beautiful view of rice terraces. Meet local farmers planting and harvesting and then learn about Subak, a traditional and ecologically sustainable irrigation system that combines the realms of spirits, humans, and nature. Visiting majestic royal palace was the residence of the last King of Ubud, Puri Saren Agung,marvel at its artistic design and structure, then cross the road to the traditional Art Market. Spend some time checking out the crafts and pieces on offer and browse for souvenirs from local artists, before heading back to your hotel.
DAY 03 : DEPARTURE ( B )
Subject to your flight departure
Breakfast in the hotel, then free program on your own - Check out of the hotel and transfer to Bali Airport for your return flight.
✪ Tour Highlights
- Discovery of sacred Uluwatu Temple & its surroundings
- Sumptuous, fresh seafood dinner by Jimbaran Bay
- Watch the lively performance Barong dance
- Explore traditional artisan villages, Mas and Celuk
- Visiting the UNESCO-listed cultural site of Goa Gajah (Elephant Cave)
- Visit to the holy spring temple of Tirta Empul
- Marvel at the majestic volcanic mountain of Batur and it's lake
- Walking tour into the local Coffee farm
- Panoramic views of Tegenungan waterfall, and Tegalalang rice terrace
- Distinct architecture of the royal palace Puri Saren Agung
- Explore traditional art market
US $ 95
US $ 135
- Return airport transfers on private basis
- 2 nights accommodation in 3* hotel based on twin sharing room
- Comfortable air-conditioned car or minivan during the tour on private basis
- Entrance fees and tickets
- Meals Included as per itinerary; ( B: Breakfast, L: Lunch, D: Dinner )
- English speaking guided and driver.
- Government tax.
- 1 local prepaid SIM Card GSM number on arrival for each family
- A minimum of 2 (two) adult per booking is required.
- Above price quoted per person in US dollar.
- Child below 4 years old are complimentary.
- Child; 4 - 11 years old at 50% off.
- The tour are in private, that mean there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- Above price are all inclusive, reasonable and fair price, that means NO HIDDEN FEES and NO EXTRA COST.
- The payment can be done once arrival, and can be made in cash either US $, AS $, MYR, EURO, Rupiah or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates.
- Credit card are acceptable with additional 3% surcharge for Bank tax.
- The payment can be done once arrival.
✪ Additional Info
✪ How to Book?
Please complete the form bellow